You are here
National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language
The National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language (NCPSL) was established as an Autonomous Registered Body under the Department of Higher Education under the Societies Act. of 1860 (Section 21) on May 26, 1994. The Headquarter of the Council is now in Delhi.
Objectives of the Council:
- To promote, develop and propagate Sindhi Language
- To take action for making available in Sindhi Language, the knowledge of Scientific and Technical Terminological development as well as the knowledge
- To advise the Government of India on issues connected with Sindhi Language and advising on education as may be referred to it.
- To undertake any other activity for the promotion of Sindhi Language as may be deemed fit by the Council.
NCPSL is implementing the following programmes:
- Financial Assistance to Individuals for publication.
- Bulk Purchase of books/Magazines/ Audio-Video Cassettes / CDs/ VCDs.
- Sindhi Language Learning Course.
For more details, click here: -